Effective date: January 18, 2021
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SOFTWARE, DEFINED BELOW, YOU AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AND ALL TERMS, POLICIES AND AGREEMENTS INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE.
This is a contract between you and Aetsoft JSC. a company incorporated in Republic of Belarus, and whose registered office is Minsk, Belarus. References in these Terms to "Aetsoft", "we", "our" or "us", are to Aetsoft JSC. and references to "you", "your" or "user" are to the person with whom Aetsoft enters into these Terms.
1. Ownership and Intellectual Property Rights
- The widget Prevola.io, including any enhancements, derivatives and improvements thereof, desktop and mobile Software in order to access the Platform are the sole property of Prevola.io. All the text, images, sounds, music, marks, logos, compilations (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly of information), and other content that forms a part of the Software (collectively, the “Content”) are the sole property of Aetsoft and its affiliates.
- Nothing in these Terms shall grant you any of such property rights and/or ownership rights and shall not be as an assignment of such rights. Other than access to our services in accordance with the Terms, we do not in any way grant our users any license or other intellectual property rights. You shall not (nor attempt to) copy, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, derive the source code of, modify, or create derivative works of the underlying platforms of the Platform or any other part of the Content or in any other way manipulate the Software.
- This Agreement grants you a limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable license, subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, to access and use the Prevola.io Software, related services, and website(s), related content, materials, and information (collectively, the "Content") solely for purposes approved by us from time to time. Any other use of the Software or Content is expressly prohibited and all other right, title, and interest in the Prevola.io Software, website(s) or Content is exclusively the property of Aetsoft and its affiliates and licensors. You agree you will not copy, transmit, distribute, sell, license, reverse engineer, modify, publish, or participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, or in any other way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part without the prior written consent of Aetsoft. Prevola.io and all logos related to the Aetsoft website(s) and services or displayed on those sites are either trademarks or registered marks of Aetsoft or its licensors. You may not copy, imitate or use them without Aetsoft prior written consent.
2. Notices and Communications.
If you have feedback, or general questions, contact us via our support e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org When you contact us please provide us with your name, address, and any other information we may need to identify you.
Software support is carried out in the following order:
- - To high-priority issues is made within 12 hours;
- - To low priority is made within 3 days;
- - 24/7 support is available worldwide.
The communication could be used by the customers for software support issues:
3. General Terms
- You shall not violate i) any law, regulation, contract, intellectual property or other third-party right, or commit a tort while using the Software, ii) use the Software to in any manner engage in any illegal gambling activities, fraud, money-laundering, or terrorist activities, or other activities that are illegal under applicable laws or regulations, iii) introduce to the Software any malware, virus, trojan worms, logic bombs, or other harmful material, iv) develop any third-party Software that interact with the Software without our prior written consent, or unless otherwise agreed, v) use the Software in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect, or inhibit other users from fully enjoying the Software, or that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the functioning of the Software in any manner, vi) encourage or induce any third party to engage in any of the activities prohibited under this Agreement.
- You shall defend, indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all liabilities and costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) incurred by us, arising from out of or relating to:
- - your breach of any term or condition of this Agreement,
- - your use or misuse of the Software,
- - your violations of applicable laws, rules or regulations in connection with your use of the Software, including without limitation, privacy laws.
- We shall not be liable for any damage or interruptions caused by any computer viruses, spyware, scareware, Trojan horses, worms or other malware that may affect your computer or other equipment, or any phishing, spoofing or other attack. We advise the regular use of a reputable and readily available virus screening and prevention software. You should also be aware that SMS and email services are vulnerable to spoofing and phishing attacks and should use care in reviewing messages purporting to originate from us.
- Aetsoft may modify these Terms by providing notice of such changes, such as by sending you an email, providing notice through the Software, or updating the “Last Updated” date at the bottom of these Terms. By continuing to access or use of the Software, you confirm your agreement to the modified Terms. If you do not agree to any modification to these Terms, you must stop using the Software. We encourage you to frequently review the Terms to ensure you understand the terms and conditions that apply to your access to, and use of, the Software.
- Section headings in these Terms are for convenience only and shall not govern the meaning or interpretation of any provision of these Terms.
- These Terms are personal to you and you cannot transfer or assign your rights, licenses, interests and/or obligations to anyone else. We may transfer or assign our rights licenses, interests and / or our obligations at any time, including as part of a merger, acquisition or other corporate reorganization involving Aetsoft.
- If any provision of these Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable under any applicable law, this will not affect the validity of any other provision.
- We may not always strictly enforce our rights under these Terms. If we do this, it will be just a temporary measure and we may enforce our rights strictly again at any time.
- These Terms and any information or notifications that you or we are to provide should be in English. Any translation of these Terms or other documents is provided for your convenience only. In the event of any inconsistency, the English language version of these Terms or other documents shall prevail.
- All provisions of these Terms which by their nature extend beyond the expiration or termination of these Terms, including, without limitation, the sections relating to suspension or termination, general use of the Software, and general provisions, will continue to be binding and operate after the termination or expiration of these Terms.